August 13, 2009

I LOVE Tutorials

I love tutorials.

There is nothing better than sharing the joy someone else has in sharing something they made. And . . . boy, do I adore the work and talent that went into creating the step by step instructions, too.

With that, I found a site this morning (when checking my twitter) called Bitter Betty Blogs. She has a great tutorial posted on making lace jellyfish.




In addition, I found another site a couple of days ago, Totally Tutorials, that has quite a few fun crafty-good lessons on it.

Someday I hope to have something worthy of making a tutorial. Until that day, have fun searching around these site, and let me know of any other good ones you've come across.

1 comment:

You can call me Betty, or Bethany, or Beth ...Just don't call me late for dinner. said...

Hey ..

Thanks for the linky love!!
I love doing tutorials. Some of the best ones are for simple things.

My blogland buddy Futuregirl has one for tying a knot for embroidery...

I hope to see yours someday soon!