January 1, 2009

So We Meet Again!!

Well, now that almost two years have gone by . . .

Seriously, it doesn't even seem like half as long, but it's still my fault for not having come by lately. I figured since it was the first day of a new year, this would be one of my resolutions.

This year I am going to try and follow along with the 2009 theme going around Ravelry (I'm SamanthaNJ), attempting to stitch up 100 skeins of yarn during the year. I finished off three skeins as I watched the New Years shows last night. I know I started knitting those skeins last year; I hope it's not cheating. :-) I was working on Noni's Happy Stripes Trivets. It was the last three trivets in a set of 8 and a pair of mitts I made for my mom. She recently redid the kitchen and I wanted to make her something. Here's a pic of one:


I'm going to work on a pair of socks today, from some Flat Feet I LOVE!!! This is one of my favorite color sets:


I'm going to go see Marley & Me, now!

No comments: